PhD in Management
PhD in management is the highest academic degree awarded in the study of management science. The degree was designed for those seeking academic research and teaching careers as faculty or professors in the study of management at business schools worldwide.
The candidate will be able to work in the role of organisational management, programme designers/evaluators/directors, NGO consultants/directors, researchers, professors, etc.
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Statistics
- Managerial Economics and Business Strategy
- Business Development Strategy
- Strategic Management: Concept and Cases
- International Business: Challenge of Global Competition
- Operation Management for Competitive Advantage
- Proposal Defence
- Publication of a Research Proposal
- Participation in an Academic Meeting
- Public Seminar
- Dissertation Defence